The Studio is designed and built from the ground up with the most sophisticated equipment available to date with HD 1080i / 59.94 production and 5.1 surround sound capabilities. All rooms within the facility have been specifically designed to support these technologies and provide the production, creative, and operational staff with un-matched opportunities towards original program and media development.
This innovative HD facility includes:
- A 6000+ square foot sound stage
- Two production control rooms
- Two surround-sound audio control rooms
- Six video editing rooms
- Digital media ingest/playout/storage systems
- Graphics and animation studio
- Multi-channel HD and standard definition master control with C band and Ku band satellites and fiber-transmission center
- Dressing rooms and green room
- Executive and production offices
In addition to the primary sound stage, the Grand Ballroom and remote sites throughout the complex are also configured for HD video capture capability.