The Production Studio encompasses approximately 6000 square feet of net production area with a 21′ grid height. Studio lighting control consists of 380 individual lighting dimmers capable of delivering over 1.5 million watts of studio illumination. Thirty overhead motorized winch systems suspend a full complement of studio lighting fixtures. One hundred and fifty tons of noise controlled air conditioning maintains studio air temperature control, with an audience capacity of up to 200.
THE STUDIO IS EQUIPPED WITH:
- Six high definition studio camera systems
- Two high definition, robotically controlled cameras
- Two studio pedestals
- One studio jib arm
- Multi-display teleprompter system with 17″, 12″ and 8″ screens
- Four channels of RF IFB
- Eight channels of RF microphones
- Six channels of RF PL
- Four floor level and six grid level studio connection panels capable of supporting 22 cameras, 96 microphone inputs, studio monitors, computers, teleprompters, telephones and computers.
- A front of house mixing console with 64 inputs
- A studio announce system that provides for 5,500 watts of amplified sound to six studio speakers and subwoofers.
- A full complement of the latest HD equipment.